RE: clear turn indicators -got'm!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I am half-way through the making of MkI clears and came to the same
conclusion as Scott.........to much white up front.

So, I put the back half of the signal in the dishwasher and now it's
black.......with a clear lense on it, it will give the blacked out look from
the front but be street legal with an orange bulb.

Brian Honnold
'78 thousand parts on my garage floor