From: Christopher Grossi [mailto:cgrossi@dwc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 1:44 PM
To: Owen; scirocco list
Subject: Re: replacing washer fluid hoses

	I replaced mine on my 85. Pep boys had a decent selection of that
type of
hose. I don't remember seeing different colors, and unfortunately, I can't
remember the diameter I put in though. I think I asked one of the guys
behind the counter. Anyhow it was really easy. The only part that sucked
was getting the old hoses off the spray nozzles. They were attached to it
from being there for so long and I had to replace the "T" that connects the
two nozzle together sort of.

Hope this helps a bit.

Chris

P.S. If you really want to be a dick some day. Hook the hose up to only one
nozzle and it will spray way hard. You can aim the little jet as you
probably already know. I had it so it would spray up over my car and hit
the car behind me with no problem. It sprays so hard that there was very
little if any water on my car from it. Way funny.