Re: Adventures in Karting . .

<x-flowed>YESSSSSIR!
I've been looking into getting a Shifter Kart myself.  Where else can you go
racing (real, head to head racing) for around $5000 complete? You don't need
a second Garage, a truck, or a shed full of parts. A set of tires will
costyou less than 1 AutoX tire. Everything is cheap...
Where do you live again?
Flemington NJ has races all the time and I usually head down by myself. I'd
be cool to have some company.  I'll find out when the next one is... There's
also the Motorsports Show in King of Prussia, PA in Feb (?) that has a bunch
of kart vendors.  Lets talk!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus