From: Scott Williams [mailto:sfwilliams@home.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 3:06 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Dread Scott gets a hair cut... :^(

Guys, some said that it would never happen. I always said that it
inevitably would but have been too upset with the notion to give it much
thought. Well... I've finally done it. I've cut off all my beautiful
middle of the shoulder blades-length dreadlocks off as part of my
complete and wholesale sell out to The Man. ;^) That's right, it is off
to the barber shop to get a nice conservative business-like coif.

'Tis a very bittersweet taste that I'm left with. (sigh...) But you know
what? My racing helmet now fits without giving me a friggin' headache.
And... and I won't attract only wierd-dysfunctional chics... and... Well
hey, at least folks will be able to tell TBerk and I apart now! :^)

Yeah, that's the ticket. Okay, I'm going to go and cry some more now...
:^(

:^)
--
DREAD Scott F. Williams