Fwd: Re: Dread Scott gets a hair cut... :^(

The sad thing is that cutting off your hair for the man WORKS.  People
listen with their eyes, not their ears.  You cut your hair, put on a nice
suit, and laugh at the boss's jokes and you are on your way, my friend.

Or maybe I'm just a little cynical this morning.

Mike ('84 bought new by me way back then)