Re: shox.com

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999 20:32:22 -0400, "Steve Thompson"
<bthompson@buckeye-express.com> wrote:

>Anyone ever order from these guys? Their prices are really good.
>    Steve

I've bought Bilsteins from them for my 300CE and another Benz I used
to have.  The tech was knowledgeable and helpful about alternatives
and offered the comfort, stock, and HD models of Bilstein for the car.
He also suggested I replace the steering dampener, which turned out to
be about the best $25 I ever spent.  Both times they had the HDs I
wanted in stock, I got the parts when promised, and (as you note) at a
good price.  I will use them again.

Gordon
75 Mk1/Drake 1.9 8v