antenna

Question for anyone:  years ago my sister replaced the antenna on my car
with an after-market one.  Now it is gone, and rather than replace the
whole thing (pain in the neck) I'd like to see if I can find a replacement
part for it.  The trouble is I don't know what brand it is, so I can't find
the company for parts.  It was a short (less than a foot), black
rubbery-plastic kind of fat antenna.   The part that's broken off (the
antenna itself) screws into the base so if i can find a replacement it will
be a snap.

Sound familiar to anyone?

TIA

Mike ('84 bought new by me way back then)