emergency help needed

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hey all, i just came in from the garage, where i'm in the final stages of
completing the engine...i've changed all the seals and gaskets and all that
junk... now i'm just finishing the head up, and i can't figure out how the
heck you are supposed to time schrick cams??  Anybody have any knowledge?
They don't have the little dots on each one like the stock cams do.

  Anyway, if anybody has a clue, please let me know asap, so i can be ready
for the transformation of my car tomorrow, from normal roc, to super roc! :)

   TIA

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571