From: visualarts@porterworks.com [mailto:visualarts@porterworks.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 3:05 AM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: looking for 84 driver's side front blinker lens:

	To anyone who's got an extra or parting out their scirocco, I'm
looking for
the front driver's side blinker encasement/lense, in good cond.

thanks,

sean

ps.  does anyone know the real specs for the '84 scirocco?  I've read (off
of the scirocco.org site) that they made all these different models of the
rocco 2 (the gtl, gtx, gti, ect...ect.) and all have different hp and other
specs.  Mine has no indication of any of these models... so what is it?  All
I do know is that it is one of the earlier 84's with the full-sized spare,
and the smaller gas tank.

sean@porterworks.com

84 8v scirocco