Re: (non-rocc) (but rabbit...) wheels and other questions

<x-flowed>the wheels on the uGLi are MOMO copys from KONIG. I used to sell for them a
few years ago.  I called them and asked for some cheap 13x7's for autoxing.
They said that allthey had were these up in their attic in 15x7 and a BMW
3-series offset. I wasn't interested until I heard the price-- $20 each.
They were RAW (no paint, no chrome) and came with no cap. I bought 8, then
sold 4 to pay for my set.  I gave them to a company that was just getting
into powdercoating, and they powdercoated them white for FREE! Some of the
coating is no-so-good, but you can't tell from a foot away. The Caps came
from an ALBA wheel- another copy of the same MOMO wheel- and they fit
perfectly. A little spraypaint later- it was great.  i usually run with them
off...
To answer the question- NO, there are no more. I told the guys at work and
they bought them all up (5 sets).

Now, Scotts Panasports- THOSE are cool wheels. Absoutley timeless design.
They looked good in the 1960's and will look good in 2060's...

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop