Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1187

<x-flowed>FYI,
In the UK, I'm pretty sure that ALL late '85/86 onwards sciroccos had the
bodykit, mostly just the plain black plastic to start with then later body
coloured. Even the 1.6 carbed GT came with the bodykit. The exception to
this was the special edition Storm which got the bodykit first, early '84,
and it was painted body colour.   Striped lights were on the later GTX and
special editions like the Scala