RE: Oil Pressure Guage

Well, it is not that simple (at least it wasn't in my case). I followed
the rules: remove the rear sender; move the front sender along with its
wire to the rear; install the dual sender in the front's slot; connect the
rear-unit wire to the proper output of the dual sending unit. The setup
works, the gauge reads, but it reads about 1-1.5 psi low. In fact, when
the oil is well warmed up, the gauge reads about 0.5 (!) psi, while the
oil LED in the dash is blinking, which is telling me that the other
(former-front, now-rear) gauge is reading low.

One can live with this if one mentally adds 1psi to the gauge's reading,
but the flashing LED is very annoying. Any comments/suggestions on this?

Elias