From: SailingFC@aol.com [mailto:SailingFC@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 12:51 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Pictures?

OK,
Does anyone know how I can send pictures attached to email to this list?
I'm
of course in AOL.  I just tried sending the flywheel picture three different

times.  The first two were an attachment to the email and it looks like the
"system" rejected the whole email(I never saw the emails come from
"scirocco-l@scirocco.org).  This last time I placed the picture right into
the body of the email and although the email went through the picture
didn't.

Thanks.
-Dick-
78 Scirocco