Re: Red big bumperd Rocco in Rieger catalog

<x-flowed>Unfortunately I have it buried in my basement, but if all else fails, I
think I can dig it up.

That is a pretty cool catalog- My preference is a mostly stock body and LOW,
but there is some wacky stuff in there. the Jagermeister Golf I is cool, and
the red & blue rocs are cool too.  I could do without the Corrado's with the
Corvette rear wheels, tho.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus