Re: Wiring an amp?

when you are doing all of the wiring in your rocco (which is realtively easy
in our cars), you have to make sure that you are running the rca's on the
opposite side of your power, remote, and ground wires.  this is important
cause alternator whine sucks and you almost always get a clearer signal when
you keep em separated.  another thing that worked for me was the niose
suppressing capacitors, which go inline with your rca's.  they resemble a d
sized battery in description, they are cheap, and they do a good job.  good
luck to ya

rob
87 16v
clarion audio w/ 2 jl 12s