Re: Macco vs. Earl Scheib

In a message dated 10/4/99 12:30:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SubConSk8@aol.com writes:

<< Putting all of Earl Scheib's past credentails away (like there sub $100
paint
 jobs), who does a better job- Maaco or Scheib? I have heard it go both
ways... >>

Believe it or not I got a damn fine paint job at Econo paint for $350 3 years
ago and it still looks great.  There are a few chips on the front bumper from
suicidal insects but you can't see them unless you look close.

Brian 86 16v