RE: Stupid Question of the Day

<x-charset iso-8859-1><snip>
WELL.....

You'd think so.

However, there are a couple bolts that are VERY difficult to get to
when the engine is in the car, and the transmisssion is on the engine.

When it's sitting on the floor of your garage, np.....

<\snip>

Funny you should mention that.  The two bolts next to the bell housing are
big time PIA.  Two questions:
1. How are people handling these bolts with the engine in the car and
everything hooked up.  I figured a back assward way of doing it, but I'd
prefer to torque it appropriately.
2. Could one of you engineers explain the physics to me.  The bolts came out
with a socket and extension, but would not return with the same tools.  It
makes no sense.

-Brad