Re: Stupid Question of the Day

<x-flowed>At 9:37 AM -0700 10/2/99, Brad Sterling wrote:
>This seems pretty straight forward, but I thought I better ask first (my
>brain isn't working this morning).  Changing the oil pan gasket on a 1.8
>16V, is it just a simple unbolt, remove gasket, attach new gasket with
>gorilla snot, and rebolt?  The fact that I can't find anything about it in
>Bentley leads me to believe it's a no brainer.

WELL.....

You'd think so.

However, there are a couple bolts that are VERY difficult to get to
when the engine is in the car, and the transmisssion is on the engine.

When it's sitting on the floor of your garage, np.....
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |