Thanks for the great cruise!

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Hi guys,

I just wanted to thank everyone who went on the Portland cruise today for
making it so enjoyable.  Even though I wasn't feeling too well, I had a
really good time and look forward to meeting with you guys again sometime.
I'm glad to have finally put some faces with names and to have seen your
cars in real life.  I don't think I've ever seen so many Sciroccos in one
place!

BTW, my 'Rocco turned over 220,000 miles as I drove back into Eugene!  :-)

I hope everyone made it back home safely.

Thanks again,

John Woodward: <http://www.jwgraphicdesign.com/reciprocity/scirocco>
  JW Graphic Design--Using technology to redefine "impossible"
    Apple Product Professional

THINK DIFFERENT!  THINK APPLE!