more S2 exhaust q's

What's the general opinion on Autotech units?  How do they
sound? Do they come with an exhaust tip? Same questions apply
ot Eurosports systems and New Dimensions systems.  Basically
I'm wondering about sound.  I'd like a mellow quiet sound as my '84
is going to be my daily driver. From memory, I didn't particularly
care for the sound of TT units ('91 Cabby w/o cat).
  I came up with euro downpipe instead of the long-euro downpipe
so I'm going to keep my cat, less hassle come smog time.
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
   http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm