Re: Speedworld challenge! (Additional info.)

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999 23:34:06 -0700 "Doug Teulie" <IDougT@email.msn.com>
writes:
>I want to go!! That date could be great for me if I sail that weekend.
>I will find out by Monday if I will be sailing, I would like to Auto-x.
>I will be in San Diego sailing or Auto-x ing in LA. If We are all (l
should
>say ,"if I am") going
>to be Auto-x ing we should do something fun in LA or OC. What do you
>think Ian? Should we have a party?

Ummm, ok. Well I do know of a go-cart place near LAX. That might be
doable since were somewhat close.

>Drag Paul up to OC and we could do a
>Speedworld thing up in our part of the world. I think we could arrange
>a place for Shawn and J. to stay so they would not need to drive all the
way
>to S.D. and then go Auto-x ing in the morning. What do you say Shawn,

Here's the deal tho. Paul and myself are drag racing sunday AM. So we
need to be back in SD by around 10pm. That means bailing out of LA by
8pm. Getting a good nigh sleep is gonna be somewhat important. Our
schedule sunday is really hectic. Drag racing in the AM followed by a
banzai run to the staduim to run DSP. (And Barb wants to run DSP-L! She
will win too!)

>should we make
>this an AUTO-X CHALLENGE and Speedworld party? All the Sciroccos are
>welcome to join in on the fun. If you live in L.A. come out and see your
pen-pals
>make fools of them selves or make a fool of yourself at the Auto-x
school.

Damn straight! We should make this a LA challenge!

>Now if we could just find someone who has a birthday so we could get
that
>special package??? Hummm who has a birthday then? Maybe Mike at Virtual
>World Parts knows someone? Mike knows when birthdays are because every
one
>on the list registers with Mike. This way if you were thinking of
getting someone
>a birthday gift you could get them a Scirocco part. It works for
weddings
>and X-mass too.

Hmmm, lemme think...... Oh yeah! Kristen Potter is having a B-Day party
on Sunday! (Turning 48 or something like that. Its not the kids thats
aged her so bad, its Mike! go figure.)  LOL!
I think we could do something with that.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and