Re: Speedworld challenge! (Additional info.)

On Sat, 02 Oct 1999 00:13:15 -0700 Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
writes:

>I would love to do the kart thing in SD but that night would be brutal
with
>the Hollywood school the next day - yes I **WILL** be attending **AND**
>driving this time!  As far as doing something up this way - great idea.
>There is a kart place right along the 405 up close to the airport -
right
>on the way to Hollypark.  I have TONS of room at my place to put people
>up - 3 BR place w/one empty BR plus a sleeper sofa in the LR.  Anybody
>is welcome to stay if we can pull something off.. if not in conjunction
>with the upcoming thing, whenever.....

Lets make it a saturday POST-Autox school event. Were already gonna be
together and that go-cart place is close to where we will be. Makes
perfect sense! Maybe get some pizza or something?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and