Re: Speedworld challenge! (Additional info.)

I want to go!! That date could be great for me if I sail that weekend.
I will find out by Monday if I will be sailing, I would like to Auto-x.
I will be in San Diego sailing or Auto-x ing in LA. If We are all (l should
say ,"if I am") going
to be Auto-x ing we should do something fun in LA or OC. What do you think
Ian? Should we have a party? Drag Paul up to OC and we could do a
Speedworld thing up in our part of the world. I think we could arrange a
place
for Shawn and J. to stay so they would not need to drive all the way to
S.D. and then go Auto-x ing in the morning. What do you say Shawn, should we
make
this an AUTO-X CHALLENGE and Speedworld party? All the Sciroccos are
welcome to join in on the fun. If you live in L.A. come out and see your
pen-pals
make fools of them selves or make a fool of yourself at the Auto-x school.
Now if we could just find someone who has a birthday so we could get that
special package??? Hummm who has a birthday then? Maybe Mike at Virtual
World
Parts knows someone? Mike knows when birthdays are because every one
on the list registers with Mike. This way if you were thinking of getting
someone
a birthday gift you could get them a Scirocco part. It works for weddings
and X-mass too.
Who needs a Furbee when you could get a new exhaust from Mike.
Talk to soon.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"