I need help :-)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>As I sort through the boxes of stuff for my motronic swap, I realize that I
am missing a few parts.

Things I need are:
Motronic air boot....the one from the airbox to the throttle body, I don't
need the tube, just both ends. From a passat/Jetta or GTI from 90-92
Motronic knock sensors....both of them.

In other news, I picked up a 95 Golf ABA block yesterday to begin
assemebling my 16V motor. The yard also had two others, one from a 95 Golf
that was in a fire and has been there since 95 and one other.....because the
new owner doesn't know the history of the blocks, he will sell them cheap.
I paid $250 for mine.

Apparantly, the 9A 16V motors used a different interediate shaft, crankshaft
timing belt cog and a different oil pump than the ABA block.

Can any tell me if it is absolutely neccessary to change the crank cog and
the intermediate shaft??  I know I have to use the 16V oil pump because it
has the drive gear on top.

Thanks,

Brian Honnold
'78 Ragtop