Speedo

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Anyone out there know where to get, how to fab, or whatever it takes to get
a 140+ mph speedo for the MK1?  I get to 100, then go to the little pin that
stops the needle, then it starts hoppin.  So, I don't know how fast I am
really going!!   Maybe a different speedo that will fit in the same spot??

Plus, is there going to be a gearing difference between the 16v trans and
the MK1 instrument cluster?  Sometimes I feel like the speedo is lying to
me!

TIA !!!!

Dave