Re: Back up lights

just to throw out my three cents or so..i have the same problem in my 86
rocco, the one with the fubared head15.00 adn it turns out the switch
was bad but i also found out the the switch was not the problem , the
transmission i have is fucked up too the switch is good but the trans is
not  not shiftign purposes reserve lights onyl;
 so it muight not be teh switch but hope it is, and they are a pain the
arse to switch too
jonas