Re: Back up lights

In a message dated 11/28/99 22:42:50 Eastern Standard Time,
green536@hotmail.com writes:

> Well I would have to say that if you have a mk2 then it is most likely that
>  you have a bad switch. the switch should have connections that look like
>  this:   I
>  I beleive as far as I can remember that the two bottom lines pictured are
>  thee ones to jumper to bypass the switch. HTH

just finished doing that on my car today (replaced the 4K tranny with an FF
so it has the old style backup light switch) the wires I spliced into were
black and black/blue.  That and pulling the upshift light relay make the car
much less annoying ;)

nate