Car Nick Names

<x-flowed>

My car's nickname is Shocky Jr., because my father owned a '79 Scirocco,
which I used to call Shocky (short for Scirocco, obviously), well many, many
years later, the legacy continues, hence Shocky Jr.  My mom made my dad sell
Shocky, much to his dismay, because it kept breaking down in Trenton, New
Jersey, and a week after he sold it, it was stolen from the guy, and
totaled.  So Shocky lives on in Shocky Jr.  And whatr a great car he is.  He
is so good to me =p.  Glad to hear that other people have named there cars.
A lot of people give me that "right...your crazy" look when I tell them.

Kirsten "Scirocco's are my porn" Jensen
'79 Scirocco (Shocky Jr.)