Re: solid vs vented rotors

Of course, I should probably add that this really does depend on the year
of the Scirocco in question...

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta

The swap is as simple as rotors and pads.  My Scirocco started out with
solid rotors, and the upgrade was painfully easy.  Last month my Jetta
(also with solid rotors) needed new front brakes and since I would rather
spend the money on the Scirocco, I bought new front brakes for it and put
the old ones on the Jetta.  I love interchangeability of parts!

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta