Re: Koni yellows (again)

<x-flowed>It's me again.

but you are actually setting yourself up as credible (more
>so
>then Shawn or I)
<snip>
Thank you for saying that I am ssetting myself up to be more credible than
you or Sean. I appreciate the complement

>I called Koni USA this morning to verify what I already know.  Spoke
>with Anthony because Bob won't be back until later this month.  Call
>technical support at 1-606-586-4100 if you'd like.
<snip>
I did as you asked and called Koni tech support. Don't know why Anthony
would have told you Bob was gone till later this month 'cause the same day
you called them I did too and talked to Bob. The answer he gave me was that
this adjustment was there (the one you do off the car). However, he also
said that he didnt think it did anything. Now if it didnt do anything then
why would it be there? Grant it it might not do anything. And if you will
remember that when this all first got started I wasnt sure if it was rebound
or compression that would be affected by this adjustment. just for shits and
giggles next time you have the cartridge out of the car try adjusting it as
per previous description. It WILL be there.

I no longer give a shit what you
>have to say about this topic as long as you never say your right about
>this again...because your not
<snip>
Read above. I was right and you were too (according to Koni tech support)

>>Ok well it seems someone who has no experience in this matter has
>>once again replied. DONT QUESTION WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IF YOU DONT
>>KNOW FOR A FACT YOURSELF!!!!. I have talked to 3 (yes,3) Koni reps
>>and they have all said that all (YES ALL!!) Konis are adjustable.
>
>This is not what we're talking about, or did you forget.
<snip>
I was stating a fact that you attempted to make that was incorrect. You
dispute what I have to say and I will dispute what you have to say. Provided
either one of us is incorrect.

My apologies for being rather arrogant. I could have been deceived by an
adjustment that is inside the cartridge that does nothing.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco