WTB: AMS 16V turbo manifold & KE-Motronic fuel distributor

<x-charset iso-8859-1>In order to rebuild my turbo system, I need to replace a number of key
components which include a new turbo and a 16V turbo manifold to bolt it to.

Anyone with a line on a AMS 16V turbo exhaust manifold, please drop me a
line.

Also looking for KE-Motronic fuel distributor with injection lines.
Fortunately (sigh... it *is* Thanksgiving day, right?), I still have the
ECU, most sensors, and the ignition coil.  However, I could REALLY use the
airbox and wiring harness from a 90-92 GTI/GLI also.  The airbox and wiring
from a 16V Passat don't lend themselves to A1 conversion at all.

On a side note, has anyone on the list ever installed Mk2 euro lights in a
Mk1?  I know it's been done, but looking for tips on how to go about it.

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated.  Obviously the theft has
been a major setback  but, damnit, I WILL rebuild!  And I will NOT be such
an "easy target" next time around.

Bradley
STOLEN/DESTROYED: '86 Scirocco 16V 2.0 "T"
DAILY DRIVER: '81 Scirocco S
http://dns.effervescent.com/vw/