SV: help in location.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
>  Anybody out there in vw land have any clue about web sites for a company
> called Aeromotive, a shop near me claims they make bodykits for golfs? but
> I cannot find anything concerning Aeromotive on the web. also the same goes
> for Viking North, or North Viking, which Iam told is an European company.

Not all companys are out on the web. North Viking is a Swedish company and I can give you phone number if you are interested.
They make spoilers that are easily adjusted between street and circuit, style like touring cars.
I'm including a link where there are some pics of a heavily modified mkI Golf with big bumpers, roll cage, spoiler kit and a huge double North Viking spoiler. It's not an race car altough it looks like one.

http://www.public.se/vw-gtiklubben/arkivet_9928.html

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker