Re: Rally Scirocco on Speedvision

Testastrega@aol.com wrote:

> Hey guys,
>     I was going through my BTCC tapes and found a 15min clip of a Silver MK2
> in a hill climb or rally.

How about converting that segment into digital video so that we can download it?
I know that car; its P.H.A.T...

> ....Scott you drive a MK1 right?

Whenever I can. However, I rally a Rabbit GTi. I'd never put a poor Mk1 Rocco at
risk like that. As we fruitcakes like to say: "There are only two kinds of
rallyists. Those who haven't rolled and those who WILL."

Nuff said. The Mk1 will stay on paved roads. I have considered hill climbing on
tarmac, though...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut