Re: Rally Scirocco on Speedvision

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:23:32 -0500 Scott Williams <sfwilliams@home.com>
writes:
>Testastrega@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>> I was going through my BTCC tapes and found a 15min clip of a
>>Silver MK2 in a hill climb or rally.
>
>How about converting that segment into digital video so that we can
>download it?
>I know that car; its P.H.A.T...

I saw that. They said it was a "VW Scirocco Quatro". Never heard of that
but since the car finished 2nd in class they had to talk about it a
little. Seemed like it was a home build with some "custom" front body
pieces. The body is 100% MK-II Scirocco but what lurks under the skin is
anybody guess. Im thinking its probably one of the Audi Quatro's living
under there.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and