monowiper question (and others)

Hey all - I haven't mailed the list in a while,
but....

I need a suggestion from anyone else who has
retrofitted a monowiper on their MKII.  What did you
use to plug up the hole from the other wiper?  I have
a wine-bottle cork in their right now, but....

I could't find a dual linkage that would fit into the
holes from another VW in the junkyard, so I now have a
1982 scirocco monowiper.  That linkage even took some
"surgery" to get it to fit.... (got that, a golf
linkage, steering wheel, and some other misc. parts
for 20$ - gotta love slow weeks at the yard... no one
else wants to pull parts in the snow)

Also - a couple other questions - does anyone have an
extra center cap for a steering wheel?  not a stock
wheel, but it looks like an official vw aftermarket
thing.... three spoke aluminum with a wolf & mountain
(wolfsburg?) in the middle, and official vw part
numbers....

major score on the junkyard scene this week, 3 sets of
bbs rims (2 silver one gold), golf 2.0 16v with no
fuel system, 5 mkI roccos & 2 mkII's, and about 30
GTi's... now all I need is a job so I can afford to
play.

=====
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl