Re: car nick names (semi-rocco topic)

My 82 had the nickname "Baby" before I owned the car and it was named by the
mechanic that did much of the early mods.  The car stayed a great deal of
time at the owners shop and became known by many people.  My 86 is a shiney
black and with the black interior has been named "Blackie".  I think this
naming cars reflects how much owners really care for their Sciroccos.

Dale Witt
86.5 2.0 16v (Blackie)
82 2.1 16v (Baby)