RE: Clutch replacement.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I was able to replace a clutch in a day but knowing what i know now I
> could drop the ting out, swap disk and plate and stuff it back in in a
> manner of hours. Be prepared for a weekend the 1st time because you'll l
> be gaining experience at the cost of time.

My only suggestion on the first time clutch swap is don't tear it all apart
and let it sit for a week before trying to put it back together.  It sucks
wondering if you're putting parts back together correctly.. doh!

And like was said, buy the right tools, it makes the job much easier. I
don't hesitate anymore to buy a tool if I need it. The money saved on labor
will pay for the tools in a lot of cases.

Greg :)  (looking forward to wheel bearings and a cool new tool!)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com