Re: {non-roc) strange VW sighting

<x-flowed>
They are very rare, but vw made a quantum coupe that looks alot like the
audi gt. It was a 2d hatchback.  I have a pic of one in my Illustrated VW
buyers guide, and also have seen one in the local boneyard.  HTH.

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI (Help me please!!)
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)(new NGK 3 progs!)