RE: 2.0 motronic

<x-flowed>sorry to anyone who might have wanted anything from the jetta, but the add
lied, it was an '89 with a 1.8.  I already have one of those!  I guess that
i wont be getting it :(

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI (Help me please!!)
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)(new NGK 3 progs!)