Floormats on eBay

Hey gang,

I've got a pair of floormats that are basically just like
these only the carpet strips in the middle are green.  I
don't really have any use for them - is anyone interested?
Last time I looked they were in good shape.  (Think they're
in my closet at the moment)

Anyone interested just get in touch...

Daun

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=203354019

> Item Description:
> 	These are a set of 4 mats brown/black rubber fits most
> cars N.O.S. Thanks for looking at our stuff we have many
> things about 500 on the average on ebay.We have a lot of
> automotive
> book,manual,carburetor,holley,carter,rochester,parts and
> a lot of really neat things of interest!!.Buyer to pay
> for shipping and handling,we ship foreign also!!.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry