RE: Anti-theft measures

<x-charset iso-8859-1>That's kick ass! Andre had a good idea that I will expand on when I get my
new rims. Im going to have my name and such engraved on the inside of the
rim. Im also going to do the below with a zip lock bag. Thanks for the info.

 Thank you for your time.
 Shannon Fenton
 Telecom Resource Management
 Amazon.com