From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Nathan Mellom
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 7:51 PM
To: Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: VDO gauge senders

Hey all.
This weekend I heisted a couple gauges out of a Porsche 924, a pressure
gauge in KP/CM2, and a water temp gauge in C.  If anyone out there knows
where I can get senders for these gauges, let me know.  Also, I'm
looking for the 3 gauge panel that fits the ashtray/oil temp spot in the
dash of my '84.  Any suggestions?  It looked like the cluster in a early
80's Audi 4000 would work, but I couldn't get into it (I'm not a fan of
breaking glass, even in a salvage yard).
Thanks!
Nate
'84, soon to have a new engine.......