Re: VDO gauge senders

If you are looking for Porsche senders, you can try Automotion and Tweeks
(I think the websites are www.automotion.com and www.tweeks.com but I
could be wrong.  I really don't remember).  They should have them.  If I
remember correctly, Automotion is more expensive then Tweeks, but more
likely to have them.  Of course anything with the Porsche name on
automatically triples the price...

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta