RE: 2.0 motronic

<x-flowed>I would, but the right side of the car is in the left side seat.  T boned!!,
and without the interior the only things that the car has is the engine,
tranny, and rear disks.  Oh whell  But for $300, i think it is worth it.
Someone on the list just advertized an engine fro $600.  Humm, 600 for
engine, or 300 for entire car??

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI (Help me please!!)
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)(new NGK 3 progs!)