RE: vr6 & quattro/synchro info wanted

<x-flowed>
>Here you go... if Momentum Motorsports in Canada can't do it.. NOBODY >can.

I talked to one of the Shawns up there about a syncro and he said that labor
only on a golf is like $15,000 (CDN$ I'm assuming) so it is about $10,200
US.  Problem though is that he couldn't give a cost for an A-1.  They can
get reference points for the rear end of the car off of a Golf Rallye (for
an A-2).  Since there was no A-1 syncro they would have to do a lot of
custom fabrication (or maybe not), this could push the price through the
roof.  I'm sure they could do it, you just may need a lot of money.

HTH

Josh Strait
1988 Scirocco 16v (black)