[non-Roc] But Driving Just the Same!

Just saw a Lexus commercial (I don't like  Lexi, btw) while watching da
Raiders and the soundtrack was that song from the Kiddman/Cruise movie;
"They did a bad, bad thing..." You know the song, right?

So I look up to see this guy pulling up in the driveway, putting
lipstick on and then wiping it on his collar. He gets out to go in the
house and he musses his hair, unbuttons his shirt and steps in the door
with his shoes in hand to be confronted by his wife, sitting at the
breakfast table. (Uh Oh)

Obviously he is sneaking in in the morning and she looks him over,
evidence all over his face and says;

"Nice try. But you've been out driving, I can tell.."    =8^0