Looking for either Mk1 or Mk2 16V Scirocco in WA or OR state.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yes, it's me again.

Just thought I would ask you folks to keep an eye out for a clean Mk1
(79-81) or 16V Mk2 (86-88) in either Washington state or Oregon.

16V color preference is flash silver or white, red is acceptable, don't like
black.  Color for Mk1 is not a rigid criteria if the body is clean and
straight.

I don't feel it would be worth it to get an 8 valve Mk2 because I would
always want it to be a 16V and if I'm going to convert everything to 16V
specs I might as well do it on a Mk1.

I'm probably going to build a new turbo system so if anyone has a line on an
AMS 16V turbo manifold, let me know.

Thanks again.

Bradley
DESTROYED '86 Scirocco 16V 2.0 "T"