STOLEN 16V Turbo found totally DESTROYED.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>It only took about 24 hours for the wretched human garbage that stole my car
to remove the wheels, seats, turbo, motronic fuel distributor, and other
miscellaneous items.  I guess they smashed all the windows out just for
"fun".  Perfectly good glass, destroyed.  Perfectly good car, DESTROYED.

Now I get to pay $200 to get my demolished car back so I can remove what
little is left.  I just hope the 2 liter engine (and transmission) wasn't
run without oil in it or otherwise destroyed.

This sucks, big time.  If anyone knows of any clean Sciroccos (stock
condition is fine) in the Pacific Northwest area, drop me a line.

Likewise, don't buy any Recaro seats where the driver's seat side bolsters
were recovered.  Don't buy "slightly used" 16" Hocks with Toyo Proxes T1-S
215/40/16 tires either.  And don't buy a hocked T3 turbo with AMS turbo
manifold.

Thanks to all who e-mail me to offer their support.

Bradley
DESTROYED: '86 Scirocco 16V 2.0 "T"
http://dns.effervescent.com/vw/