Re: koni adjustable question

I'm afraid you are incorrect.  The Koni sport Yellows (which I also have
on my car) are rebound compression adjustable only.  Why don't you take a
look at the Koni website like I suggested to see for yourself.  They have
a chart on one of the pages that shows the range of rebound adjustability
available.  This is in the Car section.  Look under the Race section for
their '28 Series' if you want a Koni with double adjustability, which they
make a fairly big deal over.  You need to get out a bit more, there are
a variety of Koni's available which are not adjustable with the knob at
the top.  Some aren't adjustable at all, and some are only adjustable while
they're off the car.

==Brett