Re: Scirocco 16V Turbo STOLEN! (Seattle, WA)

Its strange-
Generally sco's dont get stolen, i mean, theyre only worth around $3000
with all options. It sounds like its someone who knows the car, or has
one. I can leave mine sitting on the streets of NYC and noone will take a
second look at it cause its not really worth anything to the general
public.

-ed